The guilt of my last relationship has never really left. What do I do?

It's been 1 full year since the breakup

I was 18 and she was 23. It was such a toxic relationship. Basically on ex friends with benefits of hers would come by her house to have dinner with her family. It would make me feel real insecure.

Another ex friends with benefits was her distant relative who she used to sleep with when her and her last boyfriend had issues. And that made me super insecure. Cause I was her friend back then and would literally watch this go down. She was talking to this ex friends with benefits like right after we expressed feelings.

Another ex used to send her flowers and that would cause fights cause she was close to his family

All this led to the breakup and plus on the last fight said a mean word. Within the month of the breakup she was with the guy I was suspicious about but would say nothing.

The guilt stems from maybe I should have been less insecure and more understanding? Maybe I could have convinced my parents to like her but they hated her.

All this makes me guilty
0
1