I broke up with my ex because I knew it couldn't work long term, now she thinks she "wasnt good enough"?

Recently had to break up with my girlfriend of a few months because I knew the relationship couldn't work. Long story short, we have extremely different plans for life, that were entirely incompatible, which she understood and accepted. We are still close friends, but she thinks she wasn't good enough for me, no matter how many times I explain that that simply isn't true. I really want her to realize that she really was amazing and that it was our plans for the future that wouldn't work, and it had nothing to do with her as a partner, but I don't know how to make her see that way. I need help because I can tell it hurts her.
3
2