Ex broke up with me, but still hasn't moved out after 2 months. Does he want to be together or not?

So I've got a bit of a dilemma on my hands, and at this point I truly don't know what's happening. A little background information.. I'm 27, my ex boyfriend is 25. For the first year and a half of our relationship things were basically as close to perfect as it could get. We hardly ever fought, we had so much love for each other, lots of chemistry, his family was my family, we talked about our future (marriage, kids) all the good stuff.

In December of last year he asked me to move in with him in the summer which we did, but things didn't go quite as smoothly as I thought it would. He was hardly around to help out the first week we moved in (bought a car, got haircuts, went to hang out at his fams house). Then going forward I had to do everything from cleaning, to cooking, to errands, to being home to deal with repairs, etc. Except for the odd time here and there. Obviously I grew frustrated and over the summer we fought a few times. Fast forward to September and all the sudden he's not ready for a serious commitment, wants his own place and breaks up with me 3 months in to our lease. I was heart broken, and he was upset. He kept saying, I just wish I could have met you when I was 28 or 29, but if we stay on this road I'm worried I'll have regrets and end up resenting you.

But now it's November, he still lives here, doesn't seem to be really looking for new places (he's only seen 1 apartment) , hasn't dated anyone or talked to other girls and still acts like we're together in a lot of ways. I tried to create distance but if we're in the same room together for more than 5 min we always just fall together again. We still hang out like we're best friends, he still calls me babe, we have sex, and now he's starting to sleep in our room again. He also gets really upset and uncomfortable when I get flowers, or go out till 2 in the morning. At this point, I'm just utterly confused. If he wanted his freedom back, wouldn't he be gone by now? Male perspective would be great
5
2