To all the single people out there, what do you miss about being in a relationship?

I broke up 2 days ago and it was the coolest breakup EVER.

We knew we were gonna split by February but I thought "why wait?" So I called him and we decided to stay friends.

We love and care about each other a lot and it was a GREAT relationship. However, I didn't even shed a tear when we broke up. I was sad for a day but that's all... maybe I'm still a tiny bit sad but whatever. I suppose it is similar for him or that maybe he's still hurting a little bit, from what I can deduce from our conversation last night.

Even if I'm not sad, there are times when I miss him and there are little things that I really crave. This morning I woke up, I checked my phone and I was like "so no morning texts anymore ig" Last night I thought "There's no one with whom I can video call till we both fall asleep" Then every now and then I miss the neck kisses and the snuggles and fake fighting...
I also think about his dogs a lot. I'll probably never see them ever again. He was also my girlfriend like he'd stalk our friends and he'd reach to conclusions. We'd gossip about that and when the friends would confide in me, the gossip would be confirmed.

What do you miss about having a S/O?
8 d
I don't miss anything anymore😂😂😂
I guess I'm quick at moving on.
14
2