What should I do?

To keep this short. I woke up after a nightmare of my boyfriend being a jerk to me and cheating. I was calm, telling him I needed reassurance that he would never do such a thing. He responded with short messages that didn't tell me much. I asked him to be less vague because I have no idea what he is talking about, he tells me he is too stressed out to even speak to me. Uh, okay. So he tells me he will message me later about what I said. He never did, all he wanted to speak about was his emotions and how upset he was. I told him I understand he's upset, I am upset to. He disregarded everything I mentioned about my feelings. He got more upset and blamed the circumstances he was in that morning (being late to school) as why he didn't give me the details I needed to know what he was speaking of. He never once asked me how I was, he always talked about how he felt which annoyed me immensely. He then went MIA all day long. He ignored me, the problem and my worry. We talked later that night, he still didn't seem to care about how I was feeling. I told him I felt unloved, neglected. I asked for one small thing, why is he being so stubborn and not providing me with it? A week later, after I don't mention the problem, he never mentions it, he just wants the problems to go away by ignoring them, I found out he apparently thinks it was okay to speak to people we agreed should not know about our relationship troubles, hurting me even further. He knew it would ruin our relationship but he was in so much pain he's never experienced before, it makes it okay. He regrets nothing and says it was worth it losing me over this simple problem. I feel extremely betrayed, he broke my trust, he broke our agreement to not speak to specific parties about private issues and worse of all, he things he's doing nothing wrong. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do. He doesn't say he misses me nor loves me anymore, he doesn't want to talk to me, he rather run away again.
What should I do?
Add Opinion