She cheated then told me" im kinda officially dating him for the last 2 weeks... I hoped you'd figure it out" stil asking to help do immigration docs?

Im on government assistance due to injury she's asking me to get off gpv assist to get her citizenship though she left to a 57y/old millioneire dude (shes 23)... im 38
10 d
Would it be more belivable if i say that my previous relationship of 12 years ended with my wife fuking my older brother... That was years ago.. But this case we were together 5 years and obviously she did know about my past... issues with... being backstabed by the closest loved ones...
10 d
Oh.. she went on a work trip 2 months ago.. got drunk slept with a coworker.. Came back.. admitted it to me.. Then started dissapearing.. I was sad/pissed let it all slide when i realized its anywhere but with me home... so i was planning to break up.. Just that she broke it off.. but as i described in a not so pretty way
2
5