My ex MIL asked to see my kids after her son was a fucking prick but then does this?

My ex has not seen his kids in almost 3 months. His choice. He has my phone number but runs his mouth on facebook, stating that I keep the kids from him because I blocked him on facebook. Not once has he tried to contact me. Back 3 months ago is the last time my kids saw their dad. His mother contacted me and asked me to see the kids. I allowed it. He was there. I didn't ever say anything about it. I allowed it. I dont care about my kids seeing him. All I care about is him belittling and degrading me. So anyways, when I picked the kids up, he was there. No big deal. I ignore him. No one contacted me for 3 fucking months. My ex's mother gets ahold of me 3 days ago. Says she wants the kids. I told her thats fine. Yesterday she says "Can Josh drop the kids off with you Sunday afternoon?" Not a problem really; except when she asked for them she said he wouldn't be around AT ALL. It is what it is. I call him. Trying to figure shit out because his mother fucking asked me to and as usual, he starts degrading me. After 3 fucking months of not speaking this man still finds a way to blame me for him not calling about his kids. I hang up on him and text ex MIL and explain what happened and tell her I will only go through my boyfriend at this point because my ex doesn't run his mouth to him and I am done with my ex constantly making me feel like a piece of shit. She then says "Since you can't communicate I guess I will just drop the kids off Sunday then but we will NOT go through Matt because this is between you and Josh and Matt has nothing to do with any of this." Matt has been financially supporting my kids for 2 years now because my ex refuses to pay child support for a "failed relationship" and hasn't contacted me in 3 months for his kids. Like, fuck that. My boyfriend has more say than he does. He doesn't pay child support and refuses to help at all. What do I do about this? She's supposed to pick them up tomorrow.
9 d
Just an update, when I called him earlier he told. me I am no longer allowed to go through my ex MIL and my ex MIL tells me I can't go through my boyfriend of 2 years. So really, at this point I should just go through the courts since no one can reach a fucking decision.
3
2