She still keeps a picture of me, why?

She dumped me, but still refuses to get rid of my photos at her place

Way back in our relationship, I graduated from the academy and mom gave my ex a picture of me in uniform.
She loved it and put it up in her bedroom.

After our breakup, she’s been messaging me on Instagram responding to my stories which was confusing me. I remember the picture of me that I gave her and for some reason (I wasn’t really thinking), I asked if I could have it back if we’re not getting back together. She said she didn’t want to give it back because she wants to keep it and then blocked me on Instagram. I had no idea what the hell any of that meant, especially her blocking me but at this point there’s not much I can do.

I know she has photos of us together strung up on her wall of the vacations I took her on with the film camera she used as well as the one of me in the frame, which makes me wonder why she even holds onto them.

The film pictures I get, they’re good memories of us together, I still have ours up on Instagram. But I’m stumped on why she wants the picture of me still. I know it was kind of rude to ask for it back but it makes me feel uneasy and confused as to why she keep wants to keep it.
She still keeps a picture of me, why?
1
1