Do dumpers regret breaking up? and do they eventually contact their exes?

3 days after the break up- Dumper texts me a template of apologies
That he took off the internet and only changed the name. It reads:

“Dear Omneya
I’ve been sitting here thinking about all the things I wanted to apologize to you for. All the pain we caused each other. Everything I put on you. Everything I needed you to be or needed you to say. I’m sorry for that. I’ll always love you and you helped make me who I am. I just wanted you to know there will be a piece of you in me always, and I’m grateful for that. Whatever someone you become, and wherever you are in the world, I’m sending you love. You will always be part pf my life
Love, you forever and will always do🌍❤.”

So I sent him another one 2 days after that reads:
“What happened between us is unfortunate but is okay.
Be sure that tomorrow will always be better w your best days are yet to come. I wish you the finest and all the best ❤️”

(Dumper wasn’t truly in love to begin with, was 50% invested by the mind and 50 with the heart- he told me so). “Impuslively” Dumped me in the most cruel way. I didn’t give him a chance to fix it and left quickly. Sent him a stupid text an hour later saying that we could be still friends just like we promised each other and that if he needs anything I am still there. (because I couldn’t get hold of my emotions and was hurting). So he sent me the text up there, and I answered after.

Our relationship was a good one. I was honestly a good woman and did everything to please him that he once mentioned me and said that this is all too much and i’m not thinking straight because If I did I would regret all the stuff im doing for him.

Is there a chance he would regret me and eventually try to contact me again?
1
3