I can't stop comparing myself to my ex's new girl. How can I overcome my insecurities?

My ex and I broke up a year ago. It was nasty and I found out after the fact that he left for a married woman. As soon as she divorced they got serious. So as if that didn't mess me up enough I see pictures of her. Ok no problem she's not a big deal. Then the other day I see her at a gas station pumping gas right next to me. Couldnt get more awkward. She is tall thin blonde and beautiful. I know looks aren't everything and she's a crappy person for cheating on her husband. From my understanding she has a pretty terrible personality. I have a slim thick body shape. I'm curvy yet have some muscle and have a big butt ( this has always been an insecurity of mine). I'm 5'1 and 117 pounds. I'm very fair skinned just colored my hair red recently and I have hazel eyes. I do try to work out several days a week. I felt vulnerable seeing her smirking there while pumping her gas. How can I overcome my insecurities?
I can't stop comparing myself to my ex's new girl. How can I overcome my insecurities?
Add Opinion