Should I try and rebuild the bridge with this college friend (both now recently graduated) I had a thing with a while back?

Anonymous
This girl and I had a thing for a few months, and new each other in college before (we just graduated, she was also my confirmation sponsor). Anyways when it ended it initially ended well but we got in an argument a week later. After that things died down like 99% and I got all but ghosted (I was asking for help with something, but I probably shouldn't have done that even, and she just never sent a text back for weeks).

Anyways, to help me move on (and not from feelings but just from anxiety and stuff like that, as I found out later with my therapist - to be specific, he mentioned that my ADHD makes me hyper focus on a situation I'm mildly anxious about, which makes the anxiety worse and makes me hyperfofucs more. It can get worse over a few weeks, although this time was relatively tame for me) I unfriended her on a bunch of stuff (Insta, Snap, FB).

I don't regret it that much - it worked on all the anxiety went away instantly and was getting dates within hours (literally, this is actually a great story in and of itself). I'm trying to decide if I should undo that (this was back in early august), and tried following her on insta the the other night and facebook, but maybe this is a horrible horrible idea—she hasn't accepted, which says something right there. We had a good connection, and could have been great friends, but I'm not sure if this is worth that.

What do you all think - maybe I could send a note of some sort?
0
1