Should I break up with my boyfriend over this?

So let me start by giving you guys some context. My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for over 3 years almost 4. And I’ve honestly been super in love with him. The issue arose a year ago when someone texted me that my boyfriend was cheating on me... I started to get suspicious and noticing little things that he would do. So I decided to snoop on his phone and I found things such as him exchanging nudes, I found out he was on dating sites, and that he would message other girls and even pay them for videos of them having sex or blowing someone off. now I decided to forgive him, the first, second and third time I’ve caught him doing this (throughout the year after he promised, crying that he wouldn’t do it again). I should also mention I gave him the opportunity to have an open relationship ( to which he said no to) and I gave him a chance to just be honest with me and tell me if this is something he wanted I just wanted to know that he was doing it. So, getting to the point of my question, I recently found out he’s doing this again, only now he’s video chatting with women on some app called WHO? And he’s actually wasting money on that. So I’ve realized he’s not going to change this habit anytime soon. And considering we are in this age where exploration is normal. Should I break up with him. I truly love him but he’s broken promises so many times and I’m just at a point where I’m not even sad about it I am just disappointed. So what do you guys think?
Should I break up with my boyfriend over this?
Add Opinion