Girls, Ex unfriended me, on my main facebook but not my other and didn't block?

+5Xper
Anonymous
So I was dating this girl for a few months, suffice to say the feelings were strong, very strong within a matter of weeks we thought we were going to be married, we had some great connections, but her life was getting stressful.

During this stressfull period she started to get irritable with me and refuse to listen to me, and say she was worried this wasn't right, so I said "I'm going to let this go if your not certain about it, I want to give you space that you want" she took it as a defacto - we are finished, when she did that I panicked and tried to explain that is not the case maybe messaged her a bit too much. I stopped and said when your ready to talk give me a call whenever your free I wont' force you.

Anyway its been 15 days no contact, She removed me off my main facebook, which I post freely on, but not the other, and there is no way she wouldn't have noticed this.

Does this mean she is entirely done with me?
1