I made him choose a one month job over me and he chose the job. Should I keep fighting?

Right so, I posted about my dilemma and everyone agreed that I was right. But he's still making me feel incredibly bad.
Brief backstory:
I have been with my boyfriend (now ex) for over a year and strongly believed he was cheating on me with a close friend of his. He used to consistently lie about going out with her, leave the room to talk whenever she called, hadn't introduced me to her at all in that year (I've only seen her but she would greet him and not even look at me), hardly ever had sex with me (once every month or less) and would come over sometimes with genital rashes (didnt get it from me) and then took a job with her without telling me he was working with her. When I said to him that he could be her friend, I'd deal with not being introduced, still message her and all that... but the job was a step too far for me- he told me he was taking the job nonetheless. It's a typical retail job behind a counter. I've changed a lot for him, and was even offered a high paying managerial job by my other ex which I declined out of respect for my relationship. We have spent days arguing about this. Do I just move on? What do I do?
4
1