I never understood why he dumped me and it bothers me so much? What’s wrong with me?

Anonymous
I got dumped two years ago. It was outta the blue and over text and he immediately blocked me afterwards, and then he quickly got a new girlfriend, and then ended up cheating on that girlfriend with me, and then tried to get back together with me after she found out. When it was all happening it made me so sad and angry. But over time those feelings just evolved into confusion. Even though it happened two years ago and my life is perfectly fine without him I still think about it sometimes because it’s like an unsolved mystery for me. Like did he ever want me at all? Was I some toy to him? Was he confused? What did I do to make him dump me so coldly, and then why did he come back?
3
0