I married my husband to help him but I'm unhappy. Is it selfish to leave someone if they don't provide you security or do you continue to help them?

I married my husband after dating for 9 months, he was 21 and I was 22. He lived with his parents and is unable to get a good job. With us being married, it gives him freedoms and better opportunities than before.
But as the months wear on, I feel taken for granted. I've paid thousands out of pocket to get us on our feet and out on our own. The more I give and sacrifice the more I regret this. I've spent half of my savings, and have crushing Bill's due to our apartment and our combined incomes denying me financial aid for school. In addition, we are becoming polar opposites. I'm outgoing, opinionated, and motivated. I'm working full time and a full time student while I manage our affairs. While he is unwilling to go to school, passive, indifferent and wants to be a professional sports player.
I've been on my own since I was 16 due to family issues and have always held myself up to high standards and kept realistic goals. Being with him makes it hard to feel secure.
All this is crushing me, and of course, I met someone incredible at my workplace. He's older, but has a good career, and is very mature. I had thought he knew I was married but he asked me on a date this week. I could only say "Maybe". Unfortunately, he and I have similar likes and get along incredibly well.
I feel guilty because my husband needs my help and wouldn't be able to make it without me. But I feel Trapped. And now what's worse, is I'm being tempted by what i feel like would've been better.

Do I wait for him to grow up and mature, or do I leave him? I'm nervous that this other man might be putting an unconscious strain making me feel like I could have better. Opinions are appreciated. Thank you.
22
10