My girlfriend just told me she thinks she's polyamorous. What should I do?

Hello, never used this site before so I hope I can get some awnsers on this because I really need advice. This girl I have been dating for years just told me she thinks she's polyamorous out of the blue. Our relationship seemed fine at the time til one night she was acting weird and said she had some thoughts on her mind and said she wanted to e left alone for the night. She tells me she loves me very much but says she wants to explore these things and figure it out herself. She says she feels guitly because when she is with me she gets attracted to other people but said would never act on those feelings. She told me she didn't want to be committed to anyone at this time and asked me what I wanted to do about this. This was really strange because couplenof months ago we would talk about moving in and marriage and only being with eachother. How do girls go from that to this in such a sort time of matter? Im really confused, should I just accept it and let her do her thing and move on from her. Or should I talk things out with her or should I just wait til she really fogures outbwhat she wants.
2
6