Why do I look back on failed relationships trying to understand what went wrong and why I acted the way I did?

Anonymous
I always do this and I feel I am moved on for the most part. But whenever I am reminded by a girl I dated, which is usually once every few months, I wonder if I acted like a weirdo or if something is wrong with me or why the girl stayed with me and Sometimes why the girl acted the way she did. Sometimes i like to look up psychology related things to help explain my actions or understand myself better. Usually the things I find make a lot of sense and bring in a new point of view. This searching would only last a day and I'll forget about it for the next couple of months until one day I am reminded again and I wonder about if something else is normal. Is all this normal you think? Does it mean I am not fully moved on?
0
2