What are your thoughts?

Ermac92705
I broke up with my girlfriend late August. I've known her for over 10 years, we were together for 4 years. We lived together for 2. She origionally moved back home to pay her student loans. During that time my work moved to another state, 4 hours away from where she currently lives. We tried to do the long distance thing but in the end it just wasn't working out. After the break up, we talked things out and decided that we can still be friends. I had no bad blood towards her or have any hate.

I really loved her and believe me when i say, I tried everything to make it work, EVERYTHING. After the break up she had a week off and i invited her to come and hang out with me. It was beautiful, just like old times. That took place early October.

She is constantly on my mind, all day everyday. She wasn't always the best communicators and this was a huge problem that i had address multiple times during our relationship. After she went home the last time she was here, we still talked a few days outa the week, then maybe once a week. Slowly but sure i feel like im being ghosted again.

I texted her last Saturday, i never heard back. I didn't want to make it a big deal so i let it go. I decided to call her on Tuesday and no answer. Im not going to lie, it bothered me to the core. I haven't reached out afyer that. You can tell when someone is purposely avoiding you or ignoring you. I hate that feeling. Im trying to slowly move on but in finding it to be incredibly tough.

A good friend of mine and a lot of articles I've read suggested to let it be. I feel like im so obsessed with her. Ill admit that im weak minded at the moment and hate the fact that she has more mind control over me than i do. This breakup is weighing down on my mental health. What are you thoughts on this? Should i let it be and let her come to me if she needs to talk?
What are your thoughts?
1
1