My Ex randomly quit the job we work together, could he still like me?

Anonymous
HE BROKE UP WITH ME and I’ve done nothing but keep it professional. I haven’t texted or called him since the breakup (almost a month). We worked 2 shifts together, the last shift we worked together he was hot and cold. Cold to me in the beginning and hot towards the end, Started helping me with everything (when I didn’t ask) , being super nice and ask me to come eat with him. Even slipped and called me by my pet name. (I didn’t acknowledge it)
He said he still loved me when he was breaking up with me but “he should feel more”. We’ve lived together, I helped him when he was employed, and more! He believes that love should be easier.

His attachment type is definitely a classic Avoidant

The next day he quits out of nowhere. No two weeks, nothing. I think he’s making out to be the bad guy. because No one will tell me that he quit. Finally a girl told me today.
Now I’m pretty sure he seeing some girl who literally made my other job ( that he know works at) a living hell and bullied me.

If he didn’t care about me why would he quit? he was making good money and needs the money. Is he hurt that he broke up with me and has to see me. I Don’t bother him at all!!
4
1