I want ex back but he doesn't want me back how do I get him back? He is suing me for the car he made payments on it sporadically?

supermom1969
He texted me videos of all the fights we had in the last week I don't think it isa worth breaking up over.
Fight over the keys missing. He found them in the Christmas decorations. I accused him of taking them and hiding them. I have been bringing it up several times a day for two weeks now until he changed his number.
Fighting over me putting stuff on the floor to see if he will step over it or hurt himself
Fighting over impeachment hearings and his girlfriend is nancy Pelosi
Fighting over whether me talking in a loud screaming voice is necessary and laughing at him when he is upset over me roasting him
Fight over me keeping the door opened when it is cold
2 mo
Fighting over whether or not he should buy another chik filet restaurant. Huckabee says they don't support good cause anymore I don't like the transwoman working the drivethru either
1
0