Is she still into me?

Anonymous
I had a side chick who I've fallen deeply for. We kissed then she told me she doesn't want to be with me because of my relationship (understandable). I said I still wanted her and that i want to see where our relationship will go. She started texting me less and trying to avoid going out together. I felt her slipping away. I told her I'm hurt when she texts me so we should stop. We worked together and I said let's just be polite and friendly until I quit soon. She texted in caps, no please don't do that. I told her I would leave my relationship of 8 years for her and she flipped out and said changed her mind that we should just be friendly and polite at work until I left. So I said ok and I started just trying not to look at her unless or talk to her unless I had to for the job. She kept trying to approach me and get my attention, even waiting until all our coworkers left the break room to talk to me. I took it as a sign that she wants more but told her let's just continue being friends. When I asked her to hang out and she said no, I got mad because it was probably going to be the last time before I quit my job and we might not see each other again. She was upset because she felt that every time she didn't do what I wanted, and I was trying to force a relationship, I would get mad. I started to ignore her at work on my last day and she ignored me. I was trying to give her what she wanted before by not talking to her, but why did she try to talk with me only to lead to the same thing again? Fudgggeeeee
Is she still into me?
Add Opinion