Why has my ex-boyfriend's sister been viewing my stories on social media for the last 2 years? Especially when I post something 'risky'?

Anonymous
My ex-boyfriend and I broke up about 2 and a half years ago. I have him off of social media. But kept his sister on. For the last 2 years, she has been viewing my stories almost back to back, even though we don't talk, are not friends, and I don't view her stories.(Put them on mute, and even before that, I didn't view them.) Sometimes she doesn't view them, but I'll notice she'll view them very quickly when I post something that might look 'risky' from a distance such a post with someone crying, or a post talking about things that could possibly give me a bad reputation. I'm over my ex. And I couldn't care less, if he was or wasn't over me. But, I want to know why his sister isn't and hasn't been over it these last 2 years!
Why has my ex-boyfriend's sister been viewing my stories on social media for the last 2 years? Especially when I post something 'risky'?
Add Opinion