4 year on and off relationship. Now my ex girlfriend wants a baby or she won't even agree to meet me shall I make a baby with her or move on?

Anonymous
4 year on and off relationship. Now my ex girlfriend wants a baby or she wont even agree to meet me shall I make a baby with her or move on?
Well basically I dated this young girl 10 year gap I'm 30 years old, first 3 years she was all over loving me fully and won't spend a day without me, moved to live with me after a week we met, maybe 1-4 months of happy times and then my business took off I become very busy to the point I was not paying any attention to her, coming home late and stinky always grumpy, she loved me so hard and for 3 years she been with me without me begin really with her or loving her, always she told me that she is having a hard time and I would answer that "it is what it is if it's not good for you find another guy" yup not nicely of me to say that, anyway she did left after 3 years to another guy like smoothly she told me it's over and a day after she been sleeping at his place for about a week in a row, 3 months by i got very upset and got her back, when she meet me i was nobody and after 3 years i become very rich, we moved to a fancy place, i got her a car, anyways we continue to fight like 2 crazy people and break up and get back together for about 5 times that sometime i tell her to go and sometimes she goes by herself, in the mainwhile we both had slept with another pepole, she been with about 5 dudes and i have been with about 10 girls. Now I contacted her back after a 2 months we haven't spoke and she said she wants all in a baby or bye forever. Well shall I make a baby with her? (What a dumb question :DD) I like her I like that she is crazy and likes to make a baby with me but I told her lets be together for few months see we're stable together and then ok and she won't accept it. I am rich now and she has nothing not sure if he tries to make a baby with me to get a life support :D I dream about a baby with her and that it will do work out what is your opinion about this
2
4