Help me understand my ex boyfriends kinda odd behaviour?

So we broke up a few months ago and it was pretty amicable - we agreed to be friends. But we haven’t exactly been talking much (mostly because I thought I should just leave him be), and when we’ve seen each other around it’s been nice but brief mostly. However, we were talking for a few days last week and it seemed nice, almost like we could salvage some sort of friendship or something (I’ve been trying to get rid/forget my feelings that are still there but being friends would be so ideal since we were a big part of each other’s lives for a good while - anyway back to my point it seemed nice, then he asked to meet me and his replies have suddenly become almost non-existent. I’d told him I was busy so he ignored me is what it seems.

a key point: I tended to be the one who was usually less busy before, but I’ve taken it upon myself since everything to just fill my time and keep myself busy.

do you understand this? If more informations needed just ask.
3
0