I tried the no contact thing for a day and blocked him, he got upset, does he still have feelings?

I texted him angry yesterday and told him I still had feelings for him and had to block him to Move on. He insisted again that we should both move on because the distance makes things uncertain.
He added that he doesn't like showing his feelings but this whole situation is hard for him too and he was gonna cry and tear his room down.

He always insisted on not wanting me to block him. Why does he want to still be part of my life?
I blocked him yesterday but couldn't do the 30 days no contact.

Anyways so I unblocked him an hour ago and he said he was glad I unblocked him and and said that I was killing him and that he didn't eat or sleep today, because it's hard to eat when I'm sad.

Does he still have feelings? If not how would you interpret his attitude?
7
2