I cannot break up with my boyfriend and it destroys me. What should I do?

Anonymous
Hi everyone!
I've been with this person for nearly 2 years now. The relationship has always been a disaster but we made it for that long out of "love". But now, more than 6 months, it came to point that I feel so f'ing worthless, down. He makes me feel so worthless that he dragged me into a depression. I am not exaggerating or just see only my point of view. We always fight, more than 3 times a day, he curses off me, my family, my values. It came to a point that I am afraid of spending time with my family out of fear that he would angry because I'm not spending time with him. But this situation is NOT two sided. He does everything that I am not "allowed" to do. And if I try to say something he starts shouting at me, cursing off me.. And (I really have no idea why) I CANNOT leave him. I tried so many times but could not!! I started questioning my own sanity. I started seeing a psychologist but it's not helping. What is wrong with me? How can I leave him? Please help me
27
13