We broke up... no contact... will it work?

Anonymous
Okay so I'm on day 9 of no contact the way the breakup went was really bad a month before the break up we had a falling out I don't know what happened but I think I initiated it so he said we should break up telling me how his mom HIS MOM THINKS WE ARNT MENT FOR EACH OTHER his brother thinks he should explore more cause he finds other girls attractive to... they think I'm this horrible person then come to my face all fake and stuff expecting me to want to talk to people that give my EX ideas of why the break up is valid... but anyways I come over we talk it out he changes his mind and said I feel like If I do this I'll regret this for the rest of my life that night I felt terrible and couldn't talk to him the rest of the night I just was thinking do I really wanna be with a man that can think for himself...
2 mo
fast forward he apologizes for even considering it and says he loves me blah blah then nov 1st we got into a argument about him not showing up to my best friends birthday party he said he was going to go to (btw when he says he'll go somewhere he always changes shit last minute which drives me insane) so I was just so mad because he didn't wanna go cause he was "working" let me tell you he wasn't suppose to work that day his boss ask him if he wanted to come in he didn't have to at all him knowi
2 mo
the party was tonight he said yes so he didn't have to go he also didn't need the extra money at all so I got a little upset how yet again a plan we make gets cancelled because I just don't wanna go... I don't know what was exactly said but I'm like I feel like we should just end this because there's been to many instances where you don't try as hard as I try let me give some examples. First whenever we go out (at the time I didn't have a job I was having a terrible year so much was happening in my life
4
0