According to black Christmas 2019, girls are disrespectful to men and need to be punished and guys are disrespectful & need to be punished, thoughts?

www.google.com/.../...stmas-metoo-slasher.amp.html

It turned into as the article here said a me too movement movie. The plot from the guys end was all men are not rapists and girls need to be killed or taught to behave so men will get respect. But from the girls end men are controling dangerous pigs that need to be stopped...
2 mo
"I noticed: females are referred to as girls and males are referred to as men! "

Fair enough, change the girls to women/woman I think I am just used to girls ask guys...
4
9