My fellow British users, do you agree with Boris Johnson’s new terms for immigrants for the NHS?

I personally do agree with it, my mothers side of the family were immigrants, so there is no way my view can be racist. My family came here and worked realllllyyyy hard ( my Nan was a head chef at a private hospital and worked hard to pay into the Tax pot) the same with my own mother who has worked for a bank since I was born ( she used to work for Mr Kipling before) there is only one member of my family that didn’t work, and that was my aunt because she has Lupus and is very ill with it. Vice versa though, because I was born in the UK, and my father is English, when I visit my family over In La Palma, I pay my fees to visit the hospital. The NHS is crumbling, and we can not afford to give out freebies comfortably. What are your views on this.
7
1