Talking about breakup with ex?

Anonymous
So I was dating this guy for about 6 months, long story short I fell in love with him & he was my best friend, things ended between us due to him not wanting a LD relationship.

I deleted him off everything, and went NC for 2 and a half months. We recently started messaging again, but it’s mainly been talking about why we broke up, why things happened the way they did. A lot of apologies & explaining actions.

He told me he missed having someone to talk to about anything and everything (which was what our relationship was like), but he was hurt because I removed him from everything when he had previously told me he was worried about losing me completely.

He drunk dialled me 4 times the other night & has just told me ‘You know you can still ask me anything and tell me anything.’

I would be lying if I said I didn’t still have feelings for the guy, does it sound like he still has feelings for me?
Talking about breakup with ex?
1
0