Am I pathetic if some words and insults still bothers me?

Anonymous
When I was in high school, a teacher once told me that in front of my parents that I am a lost cause and a failure, and that I was vowed to be a looser because my grades dropped. The truth is my grade became bad because it was the 8th time that I was new in another school, and we moved out soo much because of my father’s job that I developed social anxiety, I was bullied, so I lacked self confidence so much that my grades became atrocious, and then this teacher insulted me.
After we moved again, I entered a college where I worked my ass off to go to med school, and now I’m really stable, but everytime I remember the way this teacher humiliated me, I start to feel like shit, my blood pressure increase, and i feel unworthy of everything, sometimes I even cry. Even tho I have what to prove him wrong, I can’t help but feel like a loser or a failure, and I didn’t even had a boyfriend even tho many guys ask me out, because since this teacher insulted me, I can’t help but feel inferior to everyone around me. I try to not give a fuck, but I can’t! I always wish that someone erased this from my memory, does it mean I’m pathetic? What’s wrong with me?
3
2