My boyfriend loves me just for my looks and it disappointed me. should I leave him?

Anonymous
Since I started dating him, he couldn’t stop but bragging to his friends how pretty I am, and he couldn’t stop but show me off as if I was a prize. He always treated me nicely, and he’s very respectful but when he was drunk yesterday, he looked at and told me that everytime he see me he understood why he fell in love with me. I asked him if he would’ve loved me if I was ugly, and he laughed before telling me that I wasn’t ugly so this question doesn’t make sense, I had to insist before he admits that he wouldn’t date me if I wasn’t pretty, but it’s okay since I am. I was so mad that I felt betrayed, I thought he truly was in love with me but I know now that he only loves me for my looks, just like my ex boyfriends did, and i hate that because i want a man to loves me for me, not my apparence cause I don’t consider this to be real love. My friends keep telling me that I’m too much dramatic, and that it’s natural for him, but I don’t think that.
8
2