Creepy guys who are harmless?

Anonymous
I was always a creepy guy. At least that’s how I felt. Looking back I still can’t see any other option. Girls thought I was creepy.

But when asking girls what makes a guy creepy on this website, girls describe creepy in a totally different way. They describe creepy as guys who stalk them. Guys who do things that are blatantly sexually dangerous to a woman. Guys who get mad because she didn’t want to have sex on the first night, or whatever.

But in my life, I was just shy, awkward, and had zero ability to talk to girls. And I know for a fact they saw me as creepy, even though I’ve never done any actions which girls would describe as creepy on this site.

But, I know a lot of guys feel like they creep women out. You meet a girl and you’re all shy and shit and boom, she’s creeped out and you didn’t even do anything.

I wonder what women think of this? Guys, what makes you feel like you’ve creeped a woman out? Why is it that shy guys creep women out? Why is it that guys with less than good social skills creepy women out?
Creepy guys who are harmless?
Add Opinion