Broke up with me out of nowhere, I want to try to talk to him or fix it, any advice?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I were together only a little over a month and a half, started hanging out and clicked instantly. Both agreed we had never felt this way before. We said I love you very soon&both felt it. Things were great. We met eachother's families, etc. He would call me every night &visit often.
Although being in my almost mid 20's, I am a virgin. I was up front about this & explained I am mostly waiting to be in a good relationship with someone I love.
He is younger but has had sex. We have fooled around but I felt things were going a bit hard& fast for me& it made it hard for me to get into the mood as quickly as him. At first I didn't know what the issue was! So when i realized the issue was just that things needed to go a bit slower while they were happening and just take our time, I communicated that with him. We both went to bed on a good note. We woke up &were good. He told me he never wanted anyone else. He said goodbye to me before work & said he would see me soon. He texted me after saying he missed me already.
Later that same night He explained that he lost his feelings for me and couldn't wait and was sick of awkward moments in the bedroom (just times where I was struggling and mostly not super turned on because he was full force) I explained this was so easily fixable and something we can try & I knew it would be 100% better. For whatever reason he was so sure and said we are done and goodbye.

I honestly thought I would hear from him this morning that he made a mistake. He seemed so irrational. I did not hear from him. Minutes after the break up he removed all the photos from his social media of us. I know he loved me and cared. He leaves for a trip tomorrow so I want to try to talk to him before that &reach out. But not sure how to go about it. I do not want to be pushy. He has not been in a healthy relationship before and he has expressed being scared of someone loving him. Any advice would be appreciated as to how to reach out and what to say.
1
1