A little bit Dramatic?

Anonymous
I attended a convention in Europe, and I made a friend there. it was about a two-week Convention, and from time to time we had time. and we talked sometimes after the convention was over. then I wanted to be with him and I stopped by his country on the pretext of a holiday. and we had sex. it was so beautiful and truce that I thought he was my soul mate. but when I returned to my country, he went on vacation somewhere else. and of course he had sex with the girls there. we were sexting when he was on vacation. a month later I went back to his country with an excuse. and he told me he had hpv. we weren't together that night and we got too close. and I unfortunately got hpv from him. when I told him that, he just said he was very upset. and he didn't say anything else. the bad thing about that is I still want it. even though he did this to me. by the way, he has a girlfriend in Mexico. and he's having sex with other girls. my longing for him and I can't get away with it. he's a Sagittarius. I'm trying to seduce him using social media. but it's like he just doesn't care. he doesn't look at the rest of my stories where I do erotic poses. in the old days liked. Dont know what to do. I really want to talk with him and tell my feelings to him. However I know shouldn’t. What is your suggestion?
A little bit Dramatic?
Add Opinion