I’m going on a date tonight with a girl from a dating site, she said she wants to go as friends, I am not sure what is the best way to proceed?

Anonymous
We met on a dating site, definitely started as a romantic thing. We set up a date to go out tonight, last week she texted me after a date with another guy saying that she wants to set ground rules with guys moving forward, because apparently they had very different views of how the night was going to go. She basically said she just wants to go as friends, which I said I was fine with, that it’ll just be a casual night out.

Now I am not sure if she meant it will only ever be as friends, or if she just wants to take things slow so that guys don’t get weird, it ultimately doesn’t matter because I just don’t want to make her uncomfortable. Based on the text, it sounded like that date didn’t go well and she wanted to set ground rules (I could be wrong, and I didn’t ask to clarify). She is the one who asked me out on a date, and I am basically just not sure how to handle the night. Should I just completely wait for her to make any moves? Normally I don’t have so many question marks from dating apps because I already know there is at least some mutual attraction/intention to date on some level (which could change throughout the night). But it seemed like it started with romantic intentions, because she asked me what I was looking for and then asked me out. I would just like some advice! I don’t want to make her uncomfortable at all!
1
2