How do you keep a girl away from your guy who lives elsewhere?

RosePetal0260
My boyfriend (he’s online) has this one girl at school who has liked him for at least 3 years. She’s always touched up on him and he hates hit. He’s tried to shove her off and everything but she won’t stop. I told him the next time she does something stab her with a pencil and he said ok. But I wanna know how to get her off of him permanently. We plan on getting rings by the beginning of next year but I doubt that will stop her. Anybody have any USEFUL ways to stop her? She tried to grab his private area to and made him have a nosebleed because he wouldn’t let her lay her head on his shoulder. I need opinions pls 😭I hate her but they’re both not here and I can’t visit them or see them. Please help me out 😞 I don’t want our relationship to fall apart because of her. He’s loyal to me but she won’t stop doing stuff to him. He told his parents and they said he should date her but he hates her and doesn’t want her. He wants ME. But she won’t stop. Please, if you have any advice I’ll take it. Thank you
3
1