Why would anyone restrict your mutual friend from seeing their posts & statuses ?

+5Xper
Anonymous
Long story short.

She broke up with me because of an outside decision from her parents. So she blocked me immediately the same day on all social medias.

It was very hard to accept it without knowing the real reason why at first. So i couldn't let go easy and just walk away & because she was really the love of my life even though it was a short couple of months relationship but what we had was so promising.
In the end i became annoying with how i tried to talk with her trying to verify the real reason why, until i finally stopped after several tries.

So the only person she still have on her friends list is my mom. I admit i've checked her profile couple of times from my moms account & i've noticed lately she hasn't posted anything in the last 2 weeks even though she is a bit active on social media with at least 1 post every 2-3 days.

I know there is multiple reasons why she would do this?
Or maybe she didn't, just busy focusing on her finals maybe i don't know.
2
1