If a friend left you out in 41 degree weather plus rain in a city you don’t know? What would your stance be?

RiceWife
If an ex who you’ve been friends with for months was supposed to hang out with you out of talked about plans on your trip to their state but on an emotionally charged call they changed their mind in outburst. Having them reveal on the same call just how heavy heavily direly depressed to the point of crying multiply times and opening up profoundly things you didn’t know they felt about their life/themselves so out of concern you go to where they live asking if they would come out for 2 secs so you can talk to them downstairs for a tiny bit but refuse to come down saying they aren’t in the right state of mind telling you to leave ontop of insulting you by saying you’re delusional if you think what you’re doing is right and that this is fucked up with how I’m twisting their arm. How you have 1% battery in harsh weather on a busy Portland city strip you don’t know and they won’t even come down to make sure you’re okay. I apologized to them but explained my reasons more clearly. Would you say fuck them? A friend wouldn’t do that right?
5
0