Wish I could tell her how I feel?

JRise25
This is more of a rant than anything else, anyone can chime in...

Sounds so much easier than just do it! I been seeing someone for some time before she got sick. She’s been basically been bed ridden or in the hospital since the middle of November. Not to go too much into details, but long story short, I can’t visit her because of her condition. We only went on several dates before she fell ill, but I slowly started to see after early struggles, she was worth it. After the first date, she slowly started to show me more affection each time, she slowly started to open up to me about things that were bothering her. We still got a long way to go before we know each other, she did even say the other day that we don’t know each other well. I know she’s the right one for me, she’s become very responsive to me. I’ve made mistakes, and as a person I feel like i have grown here. I learned to look at myself, realize what I’ve done, taken accountability and asked for her forgiveness. This is how i know she’s right for me, she’s always accepted my apology and then told me thank you and we were able to act like it never happened. Early on, she did go a while without getting back to me, but when she acknowledged she went a while without getting back, she couldn’t stop asking for forgiveness and saying she had no excuses. While all this has happened, I could see how her illness could also change her thought process on what is most important to her. Her actions speak louder than words, but the moment is not right, she’s just trying to stay alive if you will. We met on bumble and it’s pretty clear that since we met in bumble, what it is we’re seeking and I’ve gave her indications of this to. But it would be rude of me while she’s in the hospital and be like “yea you’re bedridden and all, but what about us?” I respect her enough I can’t do that, so I sit here with uncertainty and bottled up feelings about her. I guess this was more of a rant fest... blah, glad I got this out there.
Wish I could tell her how I feel?
2