Why are the girls on GaG such bitches to each other?

Anon_loser
All I see are bitchy females degrading other women. I don't know if they are jealous, insecure or just plain rude. But women should be empowering each other, not bringing them down.

I see in the how do I look sections, they are always anonymous and usually 18-24 years old and they such rude bullshit.

“She’s Asian so she's ugly”
“Ew you’re so fat”
“She’s underweight so she's ugly”
“You have no ass, stop acting like you have one”
“No, you’re body/face are disgusting, and no I’m not jealous”
“You’re uglier than most white girls”
“You need makeup”

Etc

Like ew wtf? Why are all you disgusting bitches being so rude to others? I was just scrolling through this section for a few days and those are some comments all coming from females. Why are women putting each other down on here? Instead, empower and embrace each other or say nothing at all.

Y’all aren’t mature enough to embrace other girls achievements and get rude when they look better than you or y’all get entertainment outta this but either way. Ew.
1 mo
FYI, I’m not offended myself. I have yet to post a how do I look question. Just triggers me to see so many nice people get bashed by racist bitchy trolls and such. Have nothing nice to say? Don’t say it at all. You can be “honest” without being a bitch
11
9