Boyfriend of 2 years ghosting me?

ShakaZulu74
Is it normal for a guy to retreat and not want to speak to anyone? My boyfriend of 2 years has a high pressure job and doesn’t want to be near his phone as he uses it fir work! He has no social media! I hadn’t heard from him for 4 days and I called him to ask if anything was wrong? He told me he just wanted to switch off from the world and just recharge the batteries? When I did call him he was defensive that I would think he was ignoring me and I said I only called because I care. He said he was a grown man and doesn’t want to be smothered, mothered etc. anyway I thought the best thing to do is not make any contact whatsoever. He hasn’t even read my messages. We did spend Christmas eve together and if he wanted to break up with me he had the perfect opportunity. I think it’s over to be quite honest! What an absolute coward though! For someone with pride it’s a shitty thing to do😓
1 mo
Wasn’t infact ghosting me. Just wanted to switch off for abit. I just jump to conclusions!.
1 mo
It’s all good he needed to switch off didn’t want to see no one. Well that makes me feel a lot better. Thanks everyone. ❤️❤️
Boyfriend of 2 years ghosting me?
1
1