How do you get over the pain of the way someone treated you?

Anonymous
My boyfriend dumped me the weekend before Christmas. Until the day he dumped me he told me he loved me and that I was the one. The break up was brutal he was so nasty and cold. Last Monday I went to the STI clinic and found out he had given me something (I don't know yet the results haven't come, nurse thinks it's more than 1). He told me he wanted to get back on the same Monday I asked for space he ditched me again brutally. Our time spent together was all him telling me he loved me and he thought he was lucky to have me. I blocked him on Thursday and while I am feeling better and I am glad he has gone I am hurting at how he has treated me in the end. What he has done to me is the worst thing anyone ever has I am broken and feel so worthless. Whenever I tell my friends I break down and cry at the treatment ( I don't cry easily). How can I get over this?
8
2