Did I do the right thing by ending it? Does he sound nasty?

mangosmall
I was seeing someone for over two months, we got along well but things started to get bad. I tried to end things before and he said 'a lack of commitment is not what I expect from a sport coach'. Then when we met, he put his hands down my pants and I said no, he stopped then tried again, this time I tried to pull his hand away and he wouldn't so I had to get up and move. And he kept trying to do it. I sent him a photo of a load of chicken cooking and he said 'your not going to eat that all yourself, your tiny?', which annoyed me as I was food prepping.

Then over the past few days we have been talking but yesterday he said nothing all day yet was posting things on his Instagram story. I got really angry and finally had enough so I sent him a few messages telling him straight and ending it. He said nothing but read my messages. Then today he remarked 'whats wrong with you, you had an argument with yourself'. Now I feel guilty for getting angry and ending things. From another perspective, would you say it was the right thing to do?
1
1