If you are single and have No kids would you get into a relationship with someone that had a bunch of kids?

Finchie40
I was browsing through Tinder and Okcupid dating sites and notice that there is so many single Moms with like ,, 4 or 5 kids , to be honest I felt sad to see all the broken families if you were single with no kids could you be with someone that has that many kids? Be honest? I am a single Dad. And feel sometimes girls run away the second I tell them I have kids , but most girls are cool with it , but for a girl to have a bunch of kids I feel it would be harder for her to meet someone. Only reason is cuz guys are more territorial to a girl and don’t like the fact that another guy was making babies with her, Does that sort of thing bother you? Be honest
2
4