SURVEY: Under what circumstances do you think most cheating in relationships occurs?

laurieluvsit
More survey choices I didn't have room for:

H. An ex that broke up with you, that you never wanted to break up with, says they want you back. At first you resist, but you find your resistance level lower until you embrace them once again

I. You run across someone that you have dreamed of all your life that is so hot that you just can't resist having an affair with them

Maybe you know of others. Please share the examples you know of with us or tell us of your real life experiences... PLEASE!
SURVEY: Under what circumstances do you think most cheating in relationships occurs?
A. It happens when one partner is abused by the other, emotionally or physically. They try to escape the abuse by finding someone else that will truly love them
Vote A
B. It happens during a moment of weakness when an opportunity is just right
Vote B
C. It happens when someone else wants you badly, making you feel highly desired, and you succumb to the temptation even though you feel guilty over it later
Vote C
D. It is just in the DNA of one of the partners to cheat, they actually enjoy the thrill of trying to not get caught
Vote D
E. It happens due to anger after a fight. One partner does it to get back at the other one.
Vote E
F. ALL OF THE ABOVE!
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Cheating" survey
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion