Can you make him wish to spend time with you?

Anonymous
A guy is not willing to do anything with you but stay at home talking kissing and watching the ceiling ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

Most of the day he sleeps as he wakes up at 11-12 pm. Then we go buy food, we prepare it and eat. We are free til 4 pm. At 4 pm he is back on a couch talking/kissing NOT DOING ANYTHING/GOING ANYWHERE.

If we decide to go somewhere, he will always postpone it just so that the time passes fast and we will have less out of the day together.

Example we will agree to go somewhere at 6, we will end up going at 8, therefore we will have only 1 hour before they close. Cause he will talk non sense “where do you have the fireplace”, let me eat. THATS CALLED NOT INTERESTED.

I told him numerous times, but he never took it serious. If he did it would only be after I nearly left him and he would act better for few days then return back to himself.

PS ITS NOT ABOUT SEX ITS ABOUT DOING THINGS TOGETHER WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO WHEN SPENDING TIME TOGETHER.
9 mo
I told him to take a break for a week to think of it all. In between no talking as we need an actual perspective and then meet on Friday to make a decision
9 mo
Ah not even at home we don’t watch tv cause he's so picky he takes 1-2 hours to pick a movie
19
6