How can I repair my self esteem after a breakup?

Anonymous
So I went through a breakup about 3 months ago and I know it was a long time ago but I’ve been feeling horrible off and on about it.

I really liked my ex boyfriend. He was my first boyfriend and I was 17 and he was 20. Now I’m 18 and he’s 21 but he showed me so many things and even though we only dated for 2 months I felt like I finally had someone who would always be there

he always made me feel beautiful and I know I’m not unattractive because I get compliments every now and then but of course I have bad days

sometimes I have days so bad I don’t want to leave my house and avoid making eye contact with people people eye contact says a lot.

I’m healing slowly from the breakup but making progress and sometimes I’ll hate him and tell myself I’m never going back to him and why allow him to do that to me then other days I feel lost without him and miss him deeply. Sometimes I feel so ugly even with a full face of makeup.

i know he’s probably talking to other girls and it bothers me a little. He broke it off because our colleges are almost 2 hrs apart and he drove down to see me occasionally and wanted something closer. I just miss having that attention and someone who loved and was there for me. I don’t want to date again right now and focus on myself because that was rough and I even don’t even really find any guys ( or girls ) attractive anymore. I don't know what’s going on with me
1
0