I am going out with a girl and I am afraid she will judge my apartment because I am a collector?

Anonymous
So I met this girl on a dating site, we spoke for about 2 weeks before we could meet. We went out this weekend and it went great, she invited me back to her place early and we ended up hooking up. Now she is probably going to be coming to my place this weekend and I always get a little nervous about people coming over the first time.

I am a designer and for my work I get a lot of collector things, she knows this but she probably doesn’t know how much. I really don’t think it’s too much, and it’s spread throughout my apartment, and luckily now a decent chunk of it is stuff I’ve made/designed. I dated this one girl years ago, I told her I had a decent collection, and when she came over she just exclaimed “wow. That’s a lot” and later told me she told her therapist about it. Which really hurt me a lot... and it’s made me self conscious. Many of the things I have are gifts, or mementos. This isn’t 40 Year Old Virgin level of collecting at all, but I still have enough for 4, four foot wide 3 shelf book cases (one is dedicated to stuff I exclusively worked on) and a large collection of movies. And all of that is spread through out the apartment. Should I mention it or just wait for her to see for herself?
2
4